horseridingcoach.com understands the importance of protecting the privacy of individuals and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles to ensure the confidentiality of any personal information collected.
This Policy applies to horseridingcoach.com.
- Collection – personal information is only collected to ensure subsequent contact; such information will only be collected lawfully and by fair means.
- Use and disclosure – information will only be used for subsequent contact by horseridingcoach.com.
- Data quality – we will ensure any data collected will be accurate, complete and current.
- Data security – we will protect data from misuse, loss or unauthorised use.
- Openness – the type of information collected is available to anyone who may be involved.
- Access and correction – we encourage personal information to be updated and any information collected to be available to the individual concerned.
- Identifiers – no Commonwealth or State identifiers are used as the primary means of identification.
- Anonymity – every attempt will be made to ensure anonymity, where applicable.
- Sensitive information – sensitive information is not normally collected and it will not be collected unless specifically agreed to by the relevant individual.
- Compliance to the National Privacy Principles is supported through company procedures and assured through training of all staff.
- Any person wishing to make a complaint regarding the privacy of information should contact the Privacy Officer at horseridingcoach.com.
- horseridingcoach.com is required to embrace the National Privacy Principles and the intent of this Policy Statement prior to any disclosure of personal information to them.